Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Remembering River



Found out today that one of my favorite twitter people passed away yesterday.    People often wonder if meeting people through gaming and the internet can be as "personal" as meeting them in real life?  I have to say that the answer to that is a resounding, YES.  I only knew River though gaming, twitter and his blog, but yet I am sitting here after reading the news of his passing and feeling as if  I just got ran over by a truck.  I am very sad and depressed over this horrible news.

  I will always think fondly of our dirty, obscene rants on twitter and how he always had a way of making rather boring days at work pass quickly in short bursts of 140 characters or less.  No one will every replace him in my heart.  He was odd, funny, dirty minded, distasteful and well.. my internet friend and I will miss him deeply.

Be safe and happy where every you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment