Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Addiction is back!



Well, I've spent the last couple of days diving back into the addiction often referred to as WoW. As noted previously, I've been away from keyboard for a few weeks and I was finally able to make it to group night. Group night is a standing invitation with some old home town friends to get together, do some questing, gank some horde, hang out and relax.

Well, I was able to make it this past Wednesday, but sadly my poor Paladin, Oakley was a little under leveled. So we spent most of the evening trying to level him from 56 to 58 so I would be able to join the other group members in Outland's, where the xp and gear are vast improvements over what I've been working with. We managed to get me to 57 and a little bit into the level before everyone got tired, except for me. lol

I decided to keep on questing and managed to ding 58 before 1am. So now all I had to do was wait till next Wednesday, and I would be able to travel with the rest of the group to Outlands. Well, that wasn't enough, so Friday when I was back online, I managed to get my Pally leveled to 59 without ever making it to the Outlands. lol

I then made my way to the Blasted Lands then through the Portal and into the first expansion. The gear you get for questing is pretty outrageous stuff, and lucky for me, most of the plate armor is geared for Paladin's. I know this because when leveling up my warrior I had to turn away a lot of good gear because it was pally specific. I mean, what warrior would be caught with intellect gear. lol

The questing can be a bit hazardous especially on a PvP server, but I managed to get a lot done before a Death Knight decided I was too tasty to leave alone and kept trying to kill me. One thing I can say about Retribution Paladins, we can dish out some good damage and on a good day, we can hold our own against just about any class out there, except, sadly, the over powered Death Knights. So, I decided to pack it in for the night, that was Friday. I had made a good bit of progress, made the trek to Honor Hold and was happy.

Course, since I mention that my addiction is rearing its ugly head, I decided to put in a full night of questing Saturday. Course this was after exchanging Valentine's cards and seeing that wonderful Coraline movie with the sweetie. Long story short, I got my Pally to 60. WOOT Course some of that was due to help from my friend's who happen to be on trying to level up their Death knights. lol Anyway, Saturday's fun extended to an all day session on Sunday where I managed to get another level in, and started working on my own Death Knight, Paynel, which I leveled up to 58. I have to say the Death Knight's are very over powered. I'm taking ass and kicking names, or some semblance of that. I've managed to move him to the Outland's and I'm ready to start leveling him on up. Course, I'll be one of millions, but hey, he will be mine, oh yes, he will be. lol

Anyway, I'm back. I have really missed WoW. The game is a lot of fun. It's good to be back and questing with friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment