Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Update



I've updated my blog roll, which is something I've been meaning to do for a while now. Added a few from my Google reader like, Makkaio's, Werit's and Openedge1's blogs.

I have removed a few, including a blog that I've been following in one form or another over the last couple of years. Hudson's Hideout has been a favorite of mine for a while, but he has decided to move the blog, yet again, which will make the 4Th time since I started following him to yet another blog site, specific to his current passion and I honestly don't have the energy to chase after him. Hud moved so he could properly discuss all things related to Champions Online, which he is now in the beta. I am interested in the game, but don't feel the need to be drawn into all the hype just yet. I learned my lesson with Age of Conan and WAR. So, I'll wait this time.

I wish him the best of luck.

Anyway, the update is complete. I'll try to have more blog posts this week, if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment