Thursday, June 19, 2008

Comics aren't easy!




This is my third attempt at a comic character. The problem is, I don't know how to draw hands. lol I will have to add them in later, when I figure out what my characters are going to do with their hands.

My style isn't very unique. I'm pretty sure I'm stealing my style from someone else, but for now, I'm going to go for it. If anyone has any ideas on how to draw hands, feet and other below the neck body parts, let me know. lol

And yes, I've not given up on blogging about gaming yet. I've been having too much fun with this little project, besides, I picked up Photoshop Elements 6 today, so I had to make sure it worked. I really wish that particular program wasn't so expensive, but I guess people have to go broke for their craft. Not that I've got a craft to be broke from. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment