Thursday, February 19, 2009

THE LEAGUE

Recently, I decided to broaden my podcast listening habits and decided to try out Limited Edition a member of the Virgin Worlds Podcast Collective. The front the description on Itunes the hosts, "Matt, John and Stephen, immerse themselves in everything comic-book releasted and generally indulge their inner geek". This is pretty evident by the most recent podcast where they are interviewing Kyle Higgins. Kyle recently put together a small student film, The League, which I must say is pretty fantastic and will wet anyones appetite for all things "The Watchmen". If only more comic book movies where this great.

Give it a Look:


The League from Kyle Higgins on Vimeo.

Whether your a serious comic book geek or just a novice like me, I would recommend listening to Limited Edition. I've only listened to the first show, but it had me hooked at the beginning and if they continue to have interesting guests like Kyle Higgins, then its a must listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment