Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another 80 Levels Done!



Finally got my warrior, Oakstout, to level 80, thanks to the help of some friends and the new LFD tool.

Again, the tool is a hit or miss kind of thing. Some day's, it works fantastic, others well, you just want to bang your head on the wall, just so you can dumb down to the level of the other people in your group.

However, without the use of this new tool, I wouldn't have 24 triumph badges to use on reaching level 80, nor would I have gotten the opportunity to get all the great boss loot, which has gotten me pretty close to my defensive cap.

This is a special shout out to all those wonderful people from other servers who know how to play with others, who know their roll in a group and who understand what it means to be a team player.

I also want to say, shame on those that ninja-ed loot from the tank or left because they didn't' win a roll, or decided that pulling everything in the dungeon would be awesome. To those people, who I have now introduced to my ignore list, I thank you for reminding me that some pretty selfish and dumb people still play World of Warcraft and that when you have a good group of people playing with you, thank them, because your next group just might be a bunch of Asshats.

No comments:

Post a Comment