Thursday, July 10, 2008

Noob Alert!



Here is my noob story of the day.


My protection warrior, Oakstout, has been 70 for about 2 weeks now. So far, I've tanked Steam Vaults, Shadow Labryinth, Black Morass, Old Hillsbrad, and I've off tanked Karazhan. The whole time I was doing all those instances, I had forgotten to purchase my level 70 skills. DOH! No Intervene and no upgrades to most of my agro gathering attacks. I missed like 7 skills, what a freaking Noob.

Lucky for me, a good friend and fellow tank, Ax on Darkspear, who is an awesome tank by the way, helped me see the error of my ways. I actually had to leave an instance last night to go by my spells, how embarassing.


I just wanted to share my personal noob stories. Course my favorite is when I try to summon my flying mount and instead, I summon my land mount. Problem is, I usually don't realize the mistake till after I've tried to fly my ram off the edge of a cliff. By the way, its usually a long drop off the Scryer terrace, DOH! Good thing I have a lot of health. lol


Who has a good Noob story?

No comments:

Post a Comment